This is the single most important invention of 2014. No question about it.
- - How do they fall asleep? Wake up? Any daily rituals?
- - How’s their team work? Do they share well?
- - Are they open about their relationship? How do they feel about public displays of affection?
- - First impression of each other? Was it love at first sight?
- - Nicknames? Pet names? Any in-jokes?
- - Any tasks that are always left to one person?
- - What annoys them the most about their partner? Would they change it if they could?
- - What do the like best about their partner?
- - Do they discuss big issues? Religion? Marriage? Children? Death?
- - Who drives? Cooks? Does the handiwork? Cleans? Pays the bills? Handles the public?
- - Do they celebrate holidays? Anniversaries?
- - Is there a wedding? What was the proposal like? Any kind of honeymoon?
- - What do they do for fun? Do they have a favorite activity or do they like to switch things up?
- - Anything they both dread?
- - How adventurous are they?
- - Do they keep secrets? Lie? Cheat?
- - What would make them break up? Would it be permanent?
- - What are their dates like? How long do/did they date? Do they ever feel the need to take a break from each other?
- - What do they fight about? What are their arguments like? How do they make up?
- - What does their home look like? Their room?
- - Do they share any interests or hobbies?
- - Does their work ever interfere with the relationship?
- - How do they hug? Kiss? Tease? Flirt? Comfort?
- - Any doubts about the relationship?
- - How much time do they spend together? Do they share their feelings, or hold things in?
- - How do their friends feel about their relationship? Their families?
- - Do they have kids? Grow old together? Split up?
- - What are their vacations like?
- - How do the handle disasters or emergencies? Minor injuries? Sickness?
- - Could they manage a long distance relationship?
- - Do they have finish each other’s sentences? Pick up any phrases or habits from each other? Know when the other is hiding something?
- - Do they ever get into trouble? Is it serious, or are they just mischievous?
- - What kind of presents do they get each other? Do they only do it on special occasions?
- - Do they have any pets?
- - Do they bring out the best in each other, or the worst? Do they have a fatal flaw?
- - What’s their greatest strength as a couple? Their weakness?
- - How much would they be willing to sacrifice for the other? Any lines they refuse to cross?
- - What are they like in the bedroom? Any kinks/fetishes/turn-ons? Anything they won’t do?
- - Who initiated the relationship? Who kissed who first? When did they realize they were in love?
- - Any special memories? Do they have a special place they like to go to?
- - Are they party-goers? What are they like when they’re drunk? Does it happen often?
- - Do they let each other get away with things that would normally bother them?
- - Do they talk often? What about?
- - Are the comfortable with each other? Anything they have to have their privacy for?
- - Any special dreams or goals they have as a couple? Any heartbreaks? Regrets?
…/// when people call u c ute (#´◒`#)
i had this thought earlier today like “hey, maybe i should draw someone besides edea” but then i didnt
Okay but the option to sleep in Edea’s bed is the cutest because that literally means they all bundled up and slept together?
That’s cute as hell.
L-Let me go please!
Tiny babby Volcarona inside tupperware requested by someone on /vp/
Here it is ! What ive been drawing for a few days lol
(because otp nngghh )
megane Agnes x megane Tiz haha
THATSPLICINGADVENTURE’S 15K FOLLOWER GIVE AWAY!
Thank you so much to all of our adventurers! Many of you just recently joined us and many have been following since the beginning. However long you’ve been here, all of us here at TSplicA love and appreciate you! To show our gratitude, we’ll be doing a give away!
- First place: Five Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A detailed and fully colored drawing by Melissa. Competitively bred Smeargle, Mareep, and Bidoof from Ryan.
- Second place: Three Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A detailed drawing by Melissa. Competitively bred Mareep and Bidoof from Ryan.
- Third place: One Pokemon splice requests that can be sent in even when requests are closed. A sketch by Melissa. Competitively bred Bidoof from Ryan.
- Reblog this post once to enter. Likes do not count.
- Winners will be chosen with a random number generator
- Following is not necessary, but we’d love if you would check out our blog!
- You must have your ask box open to win.
- Winners must respond within 24 hours.
- You must have a copy of Pokemon X or Y, a 2DS or 3DS, and access to wifi.
- All prize drawings will be either of an existing splice by TSplicA, or a Pokemon. No NSFW.
- Unreasonable splicing requests (splice all Kanto Pokemon!) will most likely be denied.
- The give away ends at 11:59PM PST on August 9, 2014.